One of everyone"s least favorite chores is cleaning the bath-
room. You put it off ... and put it off... until it takes
nothing short of an atomic bomb to get it clean. It doesn"t
have to be that way.
4 steps, about 2-3 minutes a day- and you will never have to
deal with soap scum build up or scrubbing the bathroom ever
The tools you will need-
* a shower squeegee
* paper towels
* glass cleaner
* Scrub Free
These should be kept in the bathroom. Splurge on the extra
bottle of glass cleaner and an extra roll of paper towels to
keep in the bathroom.
Here are the 4 steps-
1. When you get out of the shower, after you have dried off
and put on your lotion and such... do a once over on the
shower walls with the squeegee.
2. Take 2 pieces of paper towel and clean in this order-
mirror, counters, quick wipe over towel bars, chrome in
shower, and toilet lip. Throw paper towel away.
3. Do one of these chores each day or two-
* Spray tub with scrub free and do a quick wipe down with
wet rag or sponge, or
* Clean the toilet, or
* Do a quick wipe up of the floor, or
* Do a quick cleaning on your shower doors, if you have
them, or if you have shower curtains- spray any spots
with Clorox Cleanup.
Each of these only take seconds if you don"t let it get
bad in the first place.
4. Watch for any mold, or discoloring of the grout.
Spray with Clorox Cleanup and just let it work.
That"s it. Your bathroom will always look terrific, and
it"ll be a lot healthier too.